CONDITIONS OF LET
1. 50% of total price payable on booking. Please make
cheques out to Mrs. E. Macmillan. Balance due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Also £100 Housekeeping Deposit to be paid by separate
cheque with balance of payment to be returned to the tenant by post
or by hand provided the cottage is left as found, clean & tidy
2. Bookings are from Saturday 3pm. terminating 10am.
Saturday of departure.
3. Damage or breakages should be notified and either
paid for or replaced with a suitable equivalent.
4. Any change in number of occupants agreed to at
the time of booking should be agrred with us before arrival. More
than 4 occupants are not permitted.
5. Electricity is by meter reading and is paid on
6. Bed linen is provided but not personal towels.
7. In case of cancellation we shall endeavour to relet
and if successful a refund will be made.
8. SORRY! SMOKING and PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED.